Purpose of the role
In your role as DevOps CI/CD Engineer you become a key part of our agile DevOps team that designs and maintains company’s internal solutions including Kubernetes clusters, Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD pipelines, QA automation and much more. The DevOps team ensures efficient processes across our global organization.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Support R&D teams by resolving issues with CI/CD solutions based on GitLab, Artifactory, VMWare VM’s and Kubernetes environment on-premise (Rancher, Kubevirt, Ceph, Vault).
- Design, develop and update “Upload” REST API (software releases automation).
- Maintenance of GitLab runners (Kubernetes, Docker, Linux shell, Powershell)
- Defining best practices of build, QA and release automation based on CI/CD principles. Performance tuning, monitoring and logging tools / infrastructure
- Playing an integration role between products teams in order to create product-specific build & deployment configurations.
Professional skills and knowledge
- Deep knowledge in Linux OS and Docker.
- Working experience with CI /CD pipelines (GitLab, Jenkins).
- Working experience with binaries management (Artifactory).
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP networking, REST API.
- Solid knowledge and proficiency in Linux Shell Scripting. Windows Powershell is a plus.
- Proficiency in programming (e.g. Python). Other OO (Java) and/or functional languages (Go) are a plus.
- Good knowledge of SFTP, SSH, TLS/SSL
- Source code version control systems (Git).
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Practical experience in infrastructure as code and provisioning tools (i.e. Terraform, Ansible).
- Database knowledge (e.g. PostgreSQL). NoSQL database (i.e. MongoDB) is a plus.
- Domain Knowledge: Container technologies, CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as code (design, configuration and programming)
Value driven professional
- Bachelor in Computer Science (or similar degree)
- 3+ years of experience in container technologies (Docker,Kubernetes) and Linux OS with development background and a solid knowledge in scripting, networking, CI/CD tools and infrastructure as a code
Why join us
- Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
- Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
- Work with clients in various industries around the world
- The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing